Sunday, July 25, 2010

Buttermilk And Bacon

Hi there!

You are probably wondering, "Why Buttermilk And Bacon"?

To quote a song...These are a few of my favorite things.

Buttermilk is truly a gift from the gods. Envision this scenario, It is a 109 degree day, you have just finished mowing the "back 40". You enter the house, job completed. A large ice cold glass of old fashioned farm fresh buttermilk with the added bonus of those little golden flakes of real butter is waiting... glistening with condensation... calling out, teasing you with it's creamy, slightly tart, slightly salty goodness.













Yeah, I love buttermilk.

And Bacon?



Pig Candy, 'nuff said.

In this Blog, I hope to bring you, the gentle reader, on a trip around the world. Trying new, different, and just plain good eats. (Sorry Alton)

I will also check out some neat kitchen gadgets.

I hope you enjoy the ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment